
Well "helper" may not be the best word to describe Kaitlyn these days...more like "I want to do everything that Mommy is doing." So as I'm taking clothes out of the dryer, I feel little hands pulling up on my leg so that she can get in on the action. Actually this is a task that is well-suited to her. It involves pulling out clothing items one by one! Unfortunately, they usually end up in the dog bed.

And then it was time to use the Swivel Sweeper on the floors. Because it has a motor, she's wary of it while it's running. She follows me around as I vacuum, but she stays at a safe distance. As soon as I turn it off, she rushes over to investigate. Here, she's pushing and pulling it, just as she saw Mommy do.

This isn't helping--it's just good old-fashioned curiosity. Apparently the yuckier the object, the more appealing it is. After snapping the picture, I managed to pull her away...again...before she opened the lid. She definitely keeps me on my toes!
3 comments:
It is so funny how they all seem to gravitate to the same items. Those are 3 of Austin's favorites as well. Especially the dryer. I don't think I have done a load of laundry without "help" for a couple of months now. ;-)
We have the same garbage can, and its home, for the past few months, has been on top of the counter!
Does she also like to get into the Diaper Champ? Maybe Noah can teach her how to do that ;)
Yuck!
Post a Comment