Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite Foods


Yes, that's a whole tomato that she's biting into! She seemed pretty interested in my tomato at lunch today, so I gave it to her to see what she would do with it. She played around with it for a few minutes and finally took a big bite out of it. I should mention that she's seen me do that plenty of times--tomatoes are one of my favorite foods and I frequently eat them like an apple!

Speaking of favorite foods, this child absolutely LOVES all fruits. Watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, mangoes, kiwi, grapes--you name it! She will eat fruit no matter what time of day it is or how full she is from her other foods. I'm sure she would be very happy having a fruit-only diet. She's starting to become a little more picky about the foods she eats, so let's hope this is one healthy habit that continues!

1 comment:

michelleandwalker said...

Let me get this straight...you don't like Mexican food or chocolate cake, but you will eat a tomato whole! Boy do we have opposite taste buds. ;-)